UpFlow is delighted to announce the extension of its distribution rights for PSIGEN’s world class capture solutions [PSIcapture and PSIfusion] into New Zealand and the South Pacific Islands from the 1st of August 2016.
UpFlow has been delivering these solutions, through our valued channel partners, throughout Asia and Australia since 2011 and was recently named PSIGEN’s International Partner of the Year.
All current New Zealand partners [resellers] will transition to UpFlow on 1 August 2016 and will be able to continue to provide PSIGEN products and Professional Services to support their customers in driving efficiency and productivity into their businesses.
Chris Manning is joining UpFlow and will remain a local presence in New Zealand. Chris has a long history with PSIGEN products and brings a wealth of knowledge to the team. This is great news for our incoming New Zealand partners as they will join UpFlow’s existing partner network with local support and will now be able to receive the following benefits;
- Access to the UpFlow’s Partner Portal [http://support.upflow.co.nz] which includes the following functionality;
The UpFlow knowledge base which contains hundreds of articles including issue resolution, scripting examples, guides and recommendations.
- A fully featured support ticketing system with a dedicated support department that is open for 12 hours each business day.
- Access to an 0800 number that will allow for priority escalation of level 1 product issues.
- Access to a large base of solution consultants and engineers to assist with all your pre-sale and post-sale professional service needs.
- Access to a new partner price book which includes discounted prices across most product lines.
- Access to a range of additional product lines [document management, workflow and integration] to assist with their solution building.
- Access to New Zealand cloud hosted versions of the UpFlow solutions.
- Scheduled classroom training programs that are delivered at least 4 times a year – http://www.upflow.co.nz/training/
- For the advanced partners they will get access to our program of fee-free Masters events for extending your solutions building capability.
We are looking forward to working with our new partners and delivering outstanding service to our partners in New Zealand and the South Pacific Islands.
For more information contact email@example.com